We begin shipping Garlic mid September 2022
(There is a pricing discount for ordering larger volumes. Discounts are automatically applied)
- 1/2 pound, pay $14
- 1 pound, pay $20
- 5 pounds, pay $18 per pound
- 20 pounds, pay $15 per pounds
Our standard for seed garlic bulbs are a minimum 2" diameter. Our garlic has tested negative for garlic bloat nematodes, white rot and Botrytis since 2009. Testing done annually.
- 1 pound, $20
Culinary Garlic standard size is less than 2” diameter.
- Hardneck / Marbled Purple Stripe
- 5-7 large cloves per bulb, easy to peel cloves
- Long Storage
- Grows well in southern and northern states
- Flavor, Robust with sharp bite when raw. Cooking will tone down the heat while holding that big garlic taste.
- Approx. 6-8 bulbs per pound, 35-50 cloves per pound. Plants 20-30 linear feet of row at 6 inch spacing.
When will it ship?
Fall garlic will ship between September 15th and October 31st.
Why source from us.
Green Garden Farm is located in the heart of Maine. We specialize in growing organic German Extra Hardy garlic and take great pride and joy in the production of some of the best quality garlic available. Garlic direct from our farm to your farm or table. We also grow and offer peonies roots that are large and often ready to bloom the following spring. Along with colchicum bulbs that will bloom upon arrival to farmers and the home gardener.