PLEASE NOTE: We are now taking orders for the 2021 season. Garlic will ship in the fall.
There is a pricing discount for ordering larger volumes:
- 1 pound, pay $18 per pound
- 5 pounds, pay $16 per pound
- 20 pounds, pay $13 per pound
- (Discounts are automatically applied)
We focus all of our energy on growing organic German Extra Hardy garlic and take pride in the crops we produce. Along with that, our farm is 100% certified organic so we never use harmful pesticides or fertilizers. We grow large garlic in the most organic way.
Large bulbs with 4-6 cloves
- Excellent storage
- 100% certified organic
- One acre under production
- Garlic seed tested annually since 2009 for white mold, bloat nematode and botrytis.
Why source from us.
Green garden farm is located in the heart of Maine. We specialize in growing organic German Extra Hardy garlic and take great pride and joy in the production of some of the best quality garlic available. Garlic direct from our farm to your farm or table. We also grow and offer peonies roots that are large and often ready to bloom the following spring. Along with colchicum bulbs that will bloom upon arrival to farmers and the home gardener.